- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared
- The security procedures in place to protect your personal information
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personal information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies to your personal information
We are committed to respecting and protecting your information and would like you, our valued customers, to understand what information is collected, why we collect it, and how we protect it.
What We Gather
While using our website to browse, create an account, or place an order, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Identifying Information: Including first and last name, mailing, shipping and billing addresses, e-mail address, phone numbers, and IP addresses
- Device Information: Including device number, device model, operating system and version, device date and time, unique device identifiers. This is used to help us understand demographics, fix website errors, and to monitor and prevent fraud
- Credit card information: Including credit card number, security code, and expiration date. This information is used to complete purchase transactions on our websites. Card numbers and security codes are not stored in our databases or servers
- Commercial Information: Including purchase history, return and exchange information, and wish lists
- Internet Activity Information: Including pages viewed, search terms used, and web access times
This information is necessary to provide you with the requested products and services. We store this information permanently unless otherwise directed, to process returns and provide warranty and customer support.
How We Gather Data
AllSkidsteers collects data to operate effectively and provide you with the best experience possible when using our website. This data is collected in many ways. You provide us with personal information when you register for an account on our website, place an order, enter a contest or promotion or correspond with us by email or phone. Additionally, we automatically collect data based on how you use our websites, products you search for, how you got to our websites, and other user behavior metrics utilizing analytics and cookies.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We have broken up our cookies into three categories to help you understand what they do.
- Essential: These cookies are required to use our website. For example, they are necessary to add items to your cart and checkout.
- Performance: These cookies track how you interact with our website. For example, Google Analytics lets us know which pages on our website load slowly or are not optimized for mobile use. We use this information to make improvements to our user experience.
- Functionality: These cookies track information about you to make using our website easier.
Google Analytics is a service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. This data is shared with other Google services, which may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads on its advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy and Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
International Transfer of Data
How We Protect It
Keeping your information secure is as important to us as it is to you. We want you to feel safe providing us with credit card numbers, phone numbers, and personal addresses. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of your personal information against loss, misuse, disclosure, and alteration
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to our websites. AllSkidsteers has established policies and protocols for managing any potential data breach. Please do your part in protecting any other personal information against unauthorized use. Keep your password safe and confidential, and be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Also scan your computer regularly for viruses, malware, and spyware.
How We Use It
Your information helps us keep track of your past orders and returns. We do not use your personal information for automated decision-making or profiling.
Your Access and Control over Information
You have a right to access and control your personal information held by AllSkidsteers. You may:
- Obtain information regarding the collection, processing, and sharing of your personal information
- Access the personal information we have obtained about you, if any
- Correct your personal information
- Delete your personal information
- Request an electronic copy of your personal information
- Object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes
You can also access and update your AllSkidsteers account information by logging into your account. To delete your account, please contact our customer support team. AllSkidsteers will not discriminate against individuals who exercise these rights.
Links to Other Sites and Social Sharing Features